Job responsibilities: A qualified business person must be recruited every month.
1. Familiar with office software and basic network knowledge;
2. Have the ability to solve problems independently, with rational, meticulous work, strong sense of responsibility, strong affinity, communication, coordination, and strong sense of service.
1. Responsible for the implementation of personnel procedures, such as recruitment, departure and turnover, establishment and update of employee files, and contract signing;
2. Responsible for daily attendance, vacation, overtime management and accounting of employees;
3. Complete the planning and construction of various corporate cultural activities, draft various administrative management systems, and supervise implementation;
4. Responsible for handling, changing, renewing and annual inspection of various certificates and licenses of the company and employees;
5. Responsible for the daily management and administrative affairs of the office;
Working time: Saturday and Sunday